Blenheim make a difference in our community and so can you! If you want a job that positively impacts people’s lives, Blenheim might be where you belong.
Join our team today, and surround yourself with people who are passionate about their careers. With a can-do attitude, and proper support and education, you can help Blenheim improve the lives of people in our services.
By joining the Blenheim team, you will be able to take advantage of our benefits package that includes:
- 25 days minimum, 30 days maximum holiday a year (you will receive 1 extra day per year of work)
- A pension scheme (after 6 months of service into which we’ll contribute 4%)
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Group Life Insurance – offering a benefit of two times your salary
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) – providing a range of helplines including access to counselling 24 hours a day
- Childcare Vouchers
- Group Income Protection (after 2 years service) that provides a benefit in the event of a long-term illness
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
“If you want to work with people who have a passion for their careers, and who help others make positive life changes on a daily basis, then Blenheim is the place for you. Blenheim would love for you to become a member of our team if you have a can-do attitude and want to work in an environment where everyone is challenged to improve themselves and learn new skills every day.”
John Jolly CEO