By joining the Blenheim team, you will be able to take advantage of our benefits package that includes:
- A minimum of 25 days leave rising to a maximum of 30 days with each additional year of service
- A defined contribution pension scheme (after 6 months’ service) where Blenheim will contribute 4% of basic salary when the employee contributes at least 3%
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Group Life Insurance – we offer group life cover insurance that provides a benefit of 2 x basic annual salary in the event of an employee’s death in service.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) – All staff can access free and confidential individual support, information, advice and counselling 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from our Employee Assistance Programme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Group Income Protection provides a benefit to staff (with a minimum of 2 years service) who are absent for a period of 3 months or longer due to ill-health.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Online and face to face training with the Blenheim Training Team
Click here for all our current vacancies.