Cannabis & Cannabinoids
This course provides practitioners with a greater understanding of cannabis and synthetic cannabinoids (Spice). It will look at the various forms of drugs that fall into the cannabinoid category and examine their effects and potential harms as well providing the opportunity to practice strategies for working with cannabinoid users effectively.
All training is delivered at our centre, Blenheim CDP, Cantilever Court, 210 Wandsworth Road, London, SW8 2JU.
If you have eight or more people who would like to attend this course then group training could be the most cost-effective option. Contact our Training Coordinator on 020 7582 2200 or complete the enquiry form below for more information.
If you would like to attend this course at our London training centre please complete the enquiry form below to register your interest.
- 7th September 2018
The course covers:
- Exploring the myths and facts surrounding cannabinoid use
- Understanding the context of cannabis in history and culture and how this has changed
- Examining the physical and psychological effects of cannabinoids use and identifying associated risks and benefits
- Exploring real and perceived barriers to treatment
- Practicing strategies for working with cannabinoid users effectively
At the end of this course you will:
- Understand associated risks and effects of cannabinoid use
- Have an increased ability to work effectively with cannabinoid users
- £115 (charity, voluntary or community organisations)
- £140 (statutory or public sector)
- £175 (corporate or private sector)
All prices include VAT