Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Approaches
This 2 day course introduces participants to Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Approaches. The course is experiential and allows participants to practice CBTA from both practitioner and service user perspectives.
All training is delivered at our centre, Blenheim CDP, Cantilever Court, 210 Wandsworth Road, London, SW8 2JU.
If you have eight or more people who would like to attend this course then group training could be the most cost-effective option. Contact our Training Coordinator on 020 7582 2200 or complete the enquiry form below for more information.
If you would like to attend this course at our London training centre please complete the enquiry form below to register your interest.
- 5th & 6th April 2018
- 3rd & 4th July 2018
- 3rd & 4th October 2018
The course covers:
- CBT context and origins
- Relationship between thoughts, feelings and behaviours
- The impact of conditioning
- Strategies for cognitive restructuring
- Socratic dialogue and synthesising questions
- Assessing suitability for CBTA referring to a recognised theoretical behaviour change model
- Working collaboratively to unpack thinking and behaviour cycles
- Practice in some CBT approaches through problem solving and goal setting tools
- Measuring the effect of CBTA to ensure evidence based practice
At the end of this course you will have:
- An understanding of the fundamental processes of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- The ability to assess suitability for Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Approaches
- The confidence to successfully incorporate Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Approaches into current practice
- £200 (charity, voluntary or community organisations)
- £250 (statutory or public sector)
- £300 (corporate or private sector)
All prices include VAT