This training is designed to inform practitioners about the uses of the Drug and Alcohol Recovery and Treatment Tool (DARTT). Read more about the DARTT here.
The day covers how the DARTT:
- Explains the Drug & Alcohol treatment framework
- Informs effective care-planning
- Focuses clinical discussion from both a supervisor & supervisee perspective
- Provides a common language for focused discussions in planning effective interventions
- Acts as a useful aide–mémoire
- Assists in reflection on clinical practice