This 1 day course helps practitioners to look at the many aspects of harm reduction in substance misuse. It is designed to refresh existing knowledge and help those who want a better understanding of how they can increase the support for service users in safer using.
All training is delivered at our centre, Blenheim CDP, Cantilever Court, 210 Wandsworth Road, London, SW8 2JU.
If you have eight or more people who would like to attend this course then group training could be the most cost-effective option. Contact our Training Coordinator on 020 7582 2200 or complete the enquiry form below for more information.
If you would like to attend this course at our London training centre please complete the enquiry form below to register your interest.
- 13th July 2018
- 18th October 2018
The course covers:
- Understanding risks associated with different substances
- Routes of administration
- Safer injecting
- Poly drug use
- Environmental factors
- Blood borne viruses
At the end of this course you will have:
- A greater awareness and understanding of harm reduction principles
- Increased confidence in the implementation of harm reduction strategies with service users
- £115 (charity, voluntary or community organisations)
- £140 (statutory or public sector)
- £175 (corporate or private sector)
All prices include VAT