Alcohol awareness, information & brief advice (IBA)
This free training is for anyone in Islington who comes into contact with people whose drinking may be of increasing risk.
- what is IBA
- understanding the short and long term consequences of alcohol
- recommended levels and how much is too much
- raising the issue of alcohol
- using an alcohol screening tool
- identifying the level of risk
- giving appropriate information and brief advice
- signposting to online resources and further support
No prior training in alcohol related support techniques is required.
Download leaflet for more information.
Use the form below to contact us to find out more information and book your place or call us 0207 582 2200.