Node Link Mapping and Effective Psychosocial Interventions (ITEP)
This 2 day OCN London accredited Level 3 training introduces learners to the ITEP/RELS mapping tools. Mapping can help people explore how their thoughts and feelings impact behaviours. It is also an excellent communication and problem solving tool helping people to express themselves more effectively and see the bigger picture.
This intervention is extremely useful with individuals from any background and does not need to be substance misuse specific.
All training is delivered at our centre, Blenheim CDP, Cantilever Court, 210 Wandsworth Road, London, SW8 2JU.
If you have eight or more people who would like to attend this course then group training could be the most cost-effective option. Contact our Training Coordinator on 020 7582 2200 or complete the enquiry form below for more information.
If you would like to attend this course at our London training centre please complete the enquiry form below to register your interest.
- 13th April & 4th May 2018
- 25th & 26th July 2018
- 9th & 10th October 2018
The course covers:
- Overview and background of Effective Psychosocial Intervention
- Node link mapping
- Guided maps
- Hybrid maps
- Information maps
- Goal and action planning maps
- Changing your thinking pattern
- Ways of thinking and mind traps
- Thinking and behaviour cycles
At the end of this course you will have:
- Additional evidence based tools to use in direct work with clients across all settings
- Another tool that can be used in supervision and evaluating workers and projects performance, organisation performance and client needs
- £200 (charity, voluntary or community organisations)
- £250 (statutory or public sector)
- £300 (corporate or private sector)
All prices include VAT
For information on accreditation please complete the enquiry form below