Assessment, Risk Assessment & Recovery Care Planning
Whether you’re new to the drug and alcohol sector or looking to enhance practice and skills, this course will explore assessment, risk and recovery and how to effectively collaborate with individuals to achieve their goals.
All training is delivered at our centre, Blenheim CDP, Cantilever Court, 210 Wandsworth Road, London, SW8 2JU.
If you have eight or more people who would like to attend this course then group training could be the most cost-effective option. Contact our Training Coordinator on 020 7582 2200 or complete the enquiry form below for more information.
If you would like to attend this course at our London training centre please complete the enquiry form below to register your interest.
- 15th May 2018
- 16th August 2018
- 14th November 2018
The course covers:
- Recovery care planning and its functions
- Functions of assessment and risk assessment including roles
- Writing client-centered ‘SMART’ goals
- Practice in compiling a recovery care plan
- Monitoring and review of recovery care plans
At the end of this course you will have:
- A working knowledge in the principles of effective assessment, risk assessment and recovery care planning
- £115 (charity, voluntary or community organisations)
- £140 (statutory or public sector)
- £175 (corporate or private sector)
All prices include VAT