This 2 day course is OCN London Accredited Level 3. This is a great course for anyone who wants to improve their knowledge and confidence in working with people who use Crack and Cocaine.
All training is delivered at our centre, Blenheim CDP, Cantilever Court, 210 Wandsworth Road, London, SW8 2JU.
If you have eight or more people who would like to attend this course then group training could be the most cost-effective option. Contact our Training Coordinator on 020 7582 2200 or complete the enquiry form below for more information.
If you would like to attend this course at our London training centre please complete the enquiry form below to register your interest.
- 30th & 31st May 2018
The course covers:
- What is Crack/Cocaine
- Biological effects
- Debunking the myths
- A service user’s perspective
- Harm reduction & methods of use
- C/C in association with other drugs
- C/C and pregnancy
- C/C and other health problems
- C/C interventions
At the end of this course you will have:
- A greater awareness of cocaine
- A better understanding of issues involved
- Improved confidence in Cocaine interventions
- £200 (charity, voluntary or community organisations)
- £250 (statutory or public sector)
- £300 (corporate or private sector)
All prices include VAT
For information on accreditation please complete the enquiry form below