Sometimes, in addition to our volunteer roles which can be applied for at any time, we have specific roles that we are looking to fill. These are listed below:
Central Office – Reception and Administration Support
We are looking for volunteers to come and work as front of house for a nationally recognised charity at our prestigious central London office.
This is a great opportunity to work with a friendly team, a perfect way to build on your CV, with flexible hours and days to suit.
Fully supported by your supervisor, the post involves being first point of contact at our central office. This includes:
- Welcoming visitors (offering refreshments, informing staff of their arrival)
- Answering the telephone, transferring calls, taking messages, signposting members of the public to services)
- Keeping the reception area and training rooms tidy
- Setting up for any training days and events (including the printing of any materials)
- Providing any additional administrative support to the busy training team
- Opportunity to get involved in marketing
- Maintaining a level of safety, security and accessibility in the reception area
Whether you are looking for a stepping stone back into work or wishing to volunteer to increase your skill set and work for a worthy and valued organisation, this could be the perfect role for you!
Any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to apply