Blenheim’s training team is renowned across the UK for delivering expert training in engaging, motivational and innovative ways.
As trainers, our service based backgrounds show our passion for uplifting the practice of practitioners whilst understanding the importance of being responsive to a diverse range of needs and skills.
We have written a portfolio of training that can be purchased off the shelf and have also worked successfully with a number of external organisations to formulate tailored packages for both teams and individuals. We are always available to conduct a training needs analysis to put together a package that will work for your organisation.
- The Brain Toolkit – A chemsex & NPS multimedia programme
- Assessment, Risk Assessment & Recovery Care Planning
- Opiate Training
- Node Link Mapping and Effective Psychosocial Interventions (ITEP)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Managing Difficult Situations
- Harm Reduction
- Group Work Skills
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Approaches
- Club Drugs and Chemsex
- Cannabis & Cannabinoids
- Alcohol Awareness Training
- Supervising Volunteers
- Understanding Substance Use
- Understanding Crack/Cocaine