Group Work Skills
This experiential 2 day group work skills training will deepen delegates’ understanding of group work processes and increase confidence. On day 2 delegates will have the opportunity to practice planning and delivering effective, innovative group work interventions.
All training is delivered at our centre, Blenheim CDP, Cantilever Court, 210 Wandsworth Road, London, SW8 2JU.
If you have eight or more people who would like to attend this course then group training could be the most cost-effective option. Contact our Training Coordinator on 020 7582 2200 or complete the enquiry form below for more information.
If you would like to attend this course at our London training centre please complete the enquiry form below to register your interest.
- 21st & 22nd June 2018
- 5th & 6th December 2018
The course covers:
- Benefits of group work
- Types of group work
- Group process dynamics
- Group work models
- Roles displayed by group members
- Strategies for working with challenging group members
- Leadership styles
- Functions of co-facilitation
- Group work planning
- Group work delivery practice
- De-briefing and feedback
- Group endings
At the end of this course you will have:
- Developed a greater understanding of group work processes
- Increased confidence in planning and delivering group work interventions
- £200 (charity, voluntary or community organisations)
- £250 (statutory or public sector)
- £300 (corporate or private sector)
All prices include VAT